How to Book
Simply visit any of these sites to read all our reviews, view our calendar for available dates, check prices, and to make a booking enquiry.
Payment can be made through any of these sites, by credit or debit card, using their safe and secure payment system.
Before Booking - Please Note:
When you first get in touch with us, we would like to know a little about you and your holiday requirements.
As you will see from our reviews, we are passionate about all our Guests having the best possible holiday experience.
We respectfully request that the following points are carefully noted:
- Each of our three Lodges is strictly for a maximum of 6 people
- Ideal for older families
- Due to each of our Lodges having a Wood Burning Stove we have a minimum age of ten years old for Children
- Hen/Stag or similar Party groups are strictly prohibited
- Pets are strictly prohibited
- No Bicycles permitted in the Lodges
- No disposable BBQs permitted.
If Guests are found in breach of the above conditions, all Guests will be asked to leave the property immediately and the security deposit will be retained.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding.
- We do not allow instant booking, or use other discounted holiday websites
- We like to know our customers and give them a wonderful personal service which is why we have developed our in depth website for "Glengoulandie Lodges On The Waterfront"
- Our three Lodges and their furnishings are unique to us and do not represent any of the other properties here at Glengoulandie.
- There are 16 Lodges in total, with many different owners, some are private holiday homes and others are holiday lets.
Most questions you might have will be answered either on this site, or on one of the booking sites above.
Otherwise, you may contact us using the form below: